I am a resident of Ontario, can I play for real money when travelling in the US?

That depends. You do not have to be a United States citizen to sign up and play on one of our United States casino/sportsbooks. However, you must have a valid United States social security number. 




Live Chat Support E-mail support Phone: (855) 744-0152

You are welcome to register from any province in Canada, but must be 19+ years old and physically located in Ontario to wager. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact ConnexOntarioor call 1-866-531-2600. Rush Street Interactive Canada, ULC is licensed in the province of Ontario by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario to provide Internet Gaming & Internet Sports Betting services.